I, like most developers, have always left the mail settings in the ColdFusion administrator set to localhost to keep email from actually getting out in the wild and, potentially, sent to real people (not that anyone would actually have live data in their Dev/QA environments, right?). Unless you have an SMTP server running on the server, that,... Full Entry »
So if you read my previous bitching session about Time Warner and their UBEE DDW3611, you know that I have bridged the modem and disabled the wireless. And if you are reading this, it is because you want to know how to do the same. Well, tough... send money to my PayPal account and I will tell you! ...Just kidding obviously... (but feel free to... Full Entry »
If you are like me, you hate the idea of your modem doubling as your gateway or access point. Of course, your ISP loves it because they can charge you more for shitty equipment than they normally do because it "has wireless built in" or "it's also a router".
I recently upgraded from Road Runner Turbo to Extreme. Now friends... I know for a... Full Entry »
I've been playing all of Duty Black Ops for a while now and eventually rented my own server. As you probably know, RCON is the standard these days for Call of Duty games. It's been used in all the Call of Duty games to date and Black ops is no different.
Basically, RCON is just utilizes a specifically formatted UDP packet to send remote... Full Entry »
Another on again, off again remake that has been in talks for years now is one of my all time black and white favorites… "The Creature from the Black Lagoon". If I were to be held down and forced by pain of titty twister to choose a favorite horror classic (classics as in 40s and 50s), I'd probably have to choose the Creature.
There were... Full Entry »
- Fingers crossed... Fright Night remake is due to hit theatres soon
- Droid 2 - Picasa username or password incorrect.
- OMG! We Met Teenape at the Ikea Store of all Places!
- Simple way to remove duplicate list items in ColdFusion
- New versions of CF4em have been released
- Adding Command+Q shortcut to Finder in OS X
- Adding XX minutes to the current time in a Windows batch file
- Syncing files from your Mac to your Windows 7 PC with rsync
- Droid 2 Getting Extremely Hot and Draining the Battery
- Droid 2 Corporate Sync Push Quit Working
- The new Motorola Droid is here... but will it stay?
- Apple is Becoming the New Microsoft of Old
- Can ColdFusion Aid in the Recovery of My Stolen Macbook??
- So Far, So Bad for Outer Beaches Realty
- Careful not to innovate yourself a new security hole
- If Apple had an iMantra, It Would Be ''All or Nothing''
- Melvins make the pop charts... no really.
- Changing the Website Identifier in IIS 6
- New iPhone 4 announced but still no Verizon date
- iPhoto Books are GREAT Mother's Day Gifts
- Converting Text From UTF-8 to ISO-8859-1
- Connecting to Windows Shares form OS X
- BHCaptcha 2.0 Documentation
- Mast head image bug
- ColdFusion Webservices and 'non-required' parameters
- VMWare Fusion /dev/vmnet0 bridged connection error
- You closed that program... right?
- Macbook Trackpad Shortcuts
- So I finally switched to a Mac
- Gone Phishing
- Enter the Captcha
- Joshua Jackson kills the Coyote Project
- CFEclipse 1.2 Released
- Blind Giveth and Hawthorne Taketh Away!
- Explaining the Unexplainable
- God I Love SPAM!